L2 Fallout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rollback at my wolf.

TheDutchMan
    TheDutchMan
    Fallout Newbie
    Fallout Newbie

Rollback at my wolf. Empty Rollback at my wolf.

Post  TheDutchMan Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 pm

My wolf was 45 level and now it is 15.Rollback at my wolf. Shot00001lxg

*Hmm, in the preview of the post you can see besides the tab with the level of the wolf also the inventory that shows that it was 45.

::EDIT::
    Thu 9 Jul 2009 - 0:34

Today i contact GM-Atlas but my problem wasn't solved.

Posting screenshot as evidence i thought was enough but i got as answer that it might be altered.
    I don't know how else i can prove it.

You searched the database and found nothing but if there was something you would see it and not check what it says now.

I have witness warehouse being empty but inventory not.
    Pets got lost but characters stayed the same so it can happen here also.

I m telling you i had a wolf lvl 45, not 27 and 89.34% neither a lvl 80 so i m sorry to insist on that.

I don't want as a favour a wolf 20 lvl or 30.
    Rules are rules, if this is begging ban me if not hand it over.

Pets exp is x5 i have no purpose in lying i could lvl it in the lvl i was but what is right is right.

POST CLOSED (for further information by the staff please contact me via email)

Thanks.
    Atlas
    Atlas
    Administrator

Rollback at my wolf. Empty Re: Rollback at my wolf.

Post  Atlas Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:16 am

TheDutchMan wrote:My wolf was 45 level and now it is 15.Rollback at my wolf. Shot00001lxg

*Hmm, in the preview of the post you can see besides the tab with the level of the wolf also the inventory that shows that it was 45.

::EDIT::
    Thu 9 Jul 2009 - 0:34

Today i contact GM-Atlas but my problem wasn't solved.

Posting screenshot as evidence i thought was enough but i got as answer that it might be altered.
    I don't know how else i can prove it.

You searched the database and found nothing but if there was something you would see it and not check what it says now.

I have witness warehouse being empty but inventory not.
    Pets got lost but characters stayed the same so it can happen here also.

I m telling you i had a wolf lvl 45, not 27 and 89.34% neither a lvl 80 so i m sorry to insist on that.

I don't want as a favour a wolf 20 lvl or 30.
    Rules are rules, if this is begging ban me if not hand it over.

Pets exp is x5 i have no purpose in lying i could lvl it in the lvl i was but what is right is right.

POST CLOSED (for further information by the staff please contact me via email)

Thanks.

Hello Nicolaas.

There was evidence that suggested you had not, in fact, owned a level 45 pet wolf so as a sign of good faith I offered a level 25 and then level 30 replacement wolf. However, you did not accept the complimentary wolf.

Atlas

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:45 am