L2 Fallout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cursed Wepons

Hadrian
    Fallout Newbie
    Fallout Newbie

Cursed Wepons Empty Cursed Wepons

Post  Hadrian Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:36 pm

I'm little confused `bout a " problem " . As the topic says it's about cursed wepons , so .. 1st , let me quote from offcial site

The item’s creation, expiration, and PvP rules are identical to those for the Demonic Sword Zariche. The Zariche or Akamanah will automatically expire 24 hours after the final PK with the sword. http://www.lineage2.com/news/interlude_07.html

So , the ideea was 24H ( witch means l2 hours , not real hours ) from the last pk , or as Akamanah says in it's description , it needs fresh supply of new blood every 24h or will vanish . So , i was farming with it , i've pk my buffer at 12:00 ( +2 gmt ) , and at approx. 12:14/15 it vanished .

So , i'm just asking how this thing really works , coz i'm conffuesd now ... i've had it on anothers server, but this is the 1st time i was keeping it this long , and i figguerd it was like the description said , every 24h ( linaege hours ) you need to supply it with blood ( pk ) or it will go away , but apperantly either this is not the correct interpretation , or .. is something wrong ( even tho` i doubt it ) , so if anyone knows for sure , and can send me some serios link i can read, i'd appriciate .
    Thanks .

edit. and i forgot to add this , it was suppoesd to show a message of how much time it has , and i've searched everywere .. on skils , on everything i could clic it , but i haven't found any time anywere , altho it was supposed to pop a message about the time .

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:10 am