L2 Fallout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Become a noblesse...?

Ateist
    Ateist
    Fallout Newbie
    Fallout Newbie

Become a noblesse...? Empty Become a noblesse...?

Post  Ateist Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:23 am

Path of a noblesse...
    Posessor of a precious soul...

Even the name of this quest is kinda "mighty". When i was playing on my first L2 server I came to think of that Noblesse quest is the most important quest in game. It's true that it takes a lot of time and effort, but it's worth it. Cuz when you decide to make it, you already have your plan what to do after finishing it. One of us will decide to make his equipment and fight for hero. Others will decide to make this quest to save their megabuffs afther death from pvp. And the others will decide to make this quest (or rather supplier of reagents ^^) to sell the Qitems for those who don't have time to farm it. But what will do the new players after finishing it? Fight with c or bgrades on oly against Sgrade possesors? I think this quest is preparing new guys, cuz it's quite long and maybe they'll come to think that they'll need to make some quests and other things to make their eq... whatever

I just wanted to say that... cmon it's the part of a game. I'm not making a poll cuz i think it's only mine suggestion, every1 else will want this Qitem trader to make the game faster.. or something, whatever.

And soon there'll be more people on serwer, more clans and I bet there would be traditional fights for barakiel.

forgive me if i've totally "raped" english grammar ^^`
    darkdemongr
    Fallout Regular
    Fallout Regular

Become a noblesse...? Empty Re: Become a noblesse...?

Post  darkdemongr Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:14 pm

-1 for nob quest, buy it for 200kk better.
    Falcon
    Fallout Newbie
    Fallout Newbie

Post  Falcon Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 am

Ateist wrote:Path of a noblesse...
    Posessor of a precious soul...

Even the name of this quest is kinda "mighty". When i was playing on my first L2 server I came to think of that Noblesse quest is the most important quest in game. It's true that it takes a lot of time and effort, but it's worth it. Cuz when you decide to make it, you already have your plan what to do after finishing it. One of us will decide to make his equipment and fight for hero. Others will decide to make this quest to save their megabuffs afther death from pvp. And the others will decide to make this quest (or rather supplier of reagents ^^) to sell the Qitems for those who don't have time to farm it. But what will do the new players after finishing it? Fight with c or bgrades on oly against Sgrade possesors? I think this quest is preparing new guys, cuz it's quite long and maybe they'll come to think that they'll need to make some quests and other things to make their eq... whatever

I just wanted to say that... cmon it's the part of a game. I'm not making a poll cuz i think it's only mine suggestion, every1 else will want this Qitem trader to make the game faster.. or something, whatever.

And soon there'll be more people on serwer, more clans and I bet there would be traditional fights for barakiel.

forgive me if i've totally "raped" english grammar ^^`

Ateist are u dumb or what? if u want everything being as retail, then why dont u go there to play, and stop ruining GM's minds with ur stupid suggestions! Now when few ppl bought Caradines letter, i think that u did this aswell Gms decided to remove npc with quest item. Not fair. Personaly i came to this server couse friend said that here no need to do this stupid quest! Its waste of time. This server going down, by listening idiots like Ateist.
    Hadrian
    Fallout Newbie
    Fallout Newbie

Become a noblesse...? Empty .............

Post  Hadrian Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:04 am

How come every time .. gm`s find a way to **** the server ... , i came from a server that started as 10 x .. then after 2 month decided to make it 3x .., no wipe , no nothing . just like that ... , naturaly new ppl droped the server instantly , now here you 1st put the nobless quest item on shop ( with is an esential quest in l2 , not like putting a shots npc ) , then you decide to remove it . now is that fair for ppl who haven't bought it yet , or ppl who will join the server ? If you decide .. to make the nobless with quest , then remove the nobless or q item from those who bought it , if you decide to put it back on shop .. then keep it at some appropiate price .. things haven't evolved that much to justify a 2-3x price .

That's my opinion .

P.S Rodango is a pet killer therfore a nab like all buffers killers and support killers
    Atlas
    Atlas
    Administrator

Post  Atlas Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 am

Hadrian wrote:How come every time .. gm`s find a way to **** the server ... , i came from a server that started as 10 x .. then after 2 month decided to make it 3x .., no wipe , no nothing . just like that ... , naturaly new ppl droped the server instantly , now here you 1st put the nobless quest item on shop ( with is an esential quest in l2 , not like putting a shots npc ) , then you decide to remove it . now is that fair for ppl who haven't bought it yet , or ppl who will join the server ? If you decide .. to make the nobless with quest , then remove the nobless or q item from those who bought it , if you decide to put it back on shop .. then keep it at some appropiate price .. things haven't evolved that much to justify a 2-3x price .

That's my opinion .

P.S Rodango is a pet killer therfore a nab like all buffers killers and support killers

No recorded player character has attained Noblesse status yet. Yes, we've removed the Mysterious Trader NPC but only temporarily. He will return shortly after a little tweaking.

Thank you.
    Atlas
    Hadrian
    Fallout Newbie
    Fallout Newbie

Become a noblesse...? Empty ...

Post  Hadrian Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:20 am

I don't know for sure, but .. there were some voices who said that some ppl allready obtain Cardine`s letter, anyway .. if the noble npc would be put back . i guess it's all in order .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:26 am