L2 Fallout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Some Things

ColdWizard
    Fallout Newbie
    Fallout Newbie

Some Things Empty Some Things

Post  ColdWizard Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:14 am

Hi Im Michel1n leader of PiTuFoS Clan
    we are like 20 active players and new in this server, also saw a few things :
    1.- First there are not vitality system , and pt exp was rise to 2x and now 1.25 , why not 2x? at least you can lowered when vitality system works , also ppl can make bigs partys for lvl up
    2.- About buffs time a like how they are but how about 10 mins for dances or songs?
    3.- I read about no quest for noblese so you can buy cardine's letter, im i right ?, cause i read here too there is not that npc anymore?
    4.- we all speak spanish , sorry about trade flood in spanish sometimes Razz .
    5.- my english isn't good sry >.< .

well cya Razz
    Falcon
    Fallout Newbie
    Fallout Newbie

Some Things Empty Re: Some Things

Post  Falcon Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:53 am

1. there will be vit system. Pp exp was 1x (only one day 2x) now its 1.25x
    2.they said that songs/dances will be 5 min ... but its a lie i think Very Happy
    3. nobl. q item for 400kk in aden :O
    Atlas
    Atlas
    Administrator

Post  Atlas Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Hello ColdWizard.

ColdWizard wrote:1.- First there are not vitality system
    We are currently attempting to obtain a compatible version of the vitality system. There are some SVN issues that still need to be reworked before we can implement the vitality system. However, you can rest assured that we are constantly working for you, the player.
    ColdWizard wrote:and pt exp was rise to 2x and now 1.25 , why not 2x?
    Because we, the staff, had felt that 2x the experience within a party was pushing the envelop. It was in our opinion that 30x exp was getting away from the slightly more "retail feel" that we are going for. Also, while party play is encouraged, we also do not want to leave out the player who prefers to level solo or does not always have a party available to them. In this way, every player's leveling speed is balanced.
    ColdWizard wrote:2.- About buffs time a like how they are but how about 10 mins for dances or songs?
    We are very open to the idea of increasing the current duration of songs and dances from 5 minutes to 10 minutes.
    ColdWizard wrote:3.- I read about no quest for noblese so you can buy cardine's letter, im i right ?, cause i read here too there is not that npc anymore?
    The NPC, Mysterious Trader, was present from the server opening (06/30/09) until about 5 days ago (07/16/09) when the NPC was brought down for 2 days, modified, and re-spawned on the south side of the center stairway in the town of Aden 3 days ago (07/18/09). The price of the necessary Noblesse quest item available for purchase at the Mysterious Trader is 400,000,000 adena.
    ColdWizard wrote:4.- we all speak spanish , sorry about trade flood in spanish sometimes Razz .
    It's no problem at all.
    ColdWizard wrote:5.- my english isn't good sry >.< .
    You're English is just fine. Thank you for your comments.

Atlas

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:59 pm